* Captions available in English, Vietnamese, Chinese, Japanese and Russian
Dear peace-loving people around the world,
On May 4th 2014, the representative of Vietnam Ministry of Foreign Affairs protested China’s decision to move the Haiyang 981 oil rig well inside Vietnam’s waters in the South China Sea. In particular, China plans to deploy the oil rig just 119 miles off Vietnam’s Ly Son Island and 17 miles off the Paracel Islands, which belong to Vietnam. The position is completely within Vietnam’s 200-mile Exclusive Economic Zone.
By this action, China has trampled on international law, notably the 1982 UN Convention on the Law of the Sea (UNCLOS), which asserts the right of every country to a 200-mile EEZ, and the 2002 Declaration on the Conduct of Parties in the South China Sea (DOC). This infringement of Vietnamese sovereignty is a serious provocation and threatens to pull the South China Sea towards violent conflict.
Please share this clip to your international and Chinese friends! We are not against the Chinese people. We are only against the Chinese government’s unjust expansionist ambitions.
Please watch it and we would be extremely grateful if you could help share this video further.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Đầu tư đất nền dự án – Buộc phải kiểm tra những giấy tờ pháp lí gì?
- Lộ diện “ông lớn” đứng sau dự án BOT Pháp Vân – Cầu Giẽ
- (DNL124) Nóng: Cưỡng chế Phan Vân Bách
- Phim Hình Sự | Luật Giang Hồ: Tính Nhầm Luật Chơi Tập 43 | Phim Bộ Việt Nam Hay Nhất
- Xu hướng phát triển bất động sản TP.HCM 2019 | FBNC TV Câu chuyện kinh doanh 22/4/19