Programmers usually bark commands at computers. Never does the computer ask “why”, and never does the programmer explain themselves. What if we did? Annotate the purpose of your function calls. It may save your day!
This is one of my few lessons that is not tied to any particular programming language. I do use C and C++ in these examples, but it would work just as well in nearly any other programming language.
Liberapay: (alternatives at
You can contribute subtitles/captions at: Or to any video on my channel at:
– Tales of Phantasia :: Retaliation :: Motoi Sakuraba (converted into MIDI and played through OPL3 emulation through homebrew software)
– Famicom Tantei Club Part II: Ushiro ni Tatsu Shōjo :: Dean’s Room :: Kenji Yamamoto (SPC-OPL3 conversion)¹
– Onita Atsushi FMW :: Staff Roll (SPC-OPL3 conversion)
¹) This is probably an adaptation from a concert/fugue/toccata/something by Bach. If you are someone who knows classical music and you recognize this song, please clarify this in the comments! You can listen to the full song at:
The first song can be listened here:
There is a typo in the strchr code shown at 1:20, my bad! The (~0ul – 1) should be just ~0ul. Coincidentally it does not cause the function to return incorrect values, it just tanks the performance. Without the bug, the dummied out code is 50% faster than the short code, but with the bug, it is 50% slower instead. Note that the SIMD-optimized assembler-coded strchr in glibc for x86_64 is still almost four times faster than the corrected code.
But there is also an actual bug in the strchr code on screen, that causes it to return incorrect values. Can you spot it?
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Kinh Nghiệm Chọn Mua Nhiệt Kế Điện Tử Loại Nào Tốt Cho Bé [Review 2019]
- Học Microsoft Excel, Tin học văn phòng Hàm Value,Hàm Vlookup
- Trùm mid bị tăng sức mạnh RAZ ép team bạn không được thở mùa 14 Liên quân mobile AOV
- ✔ Hướng Dẫn Dim & Text Nhiều Tỉ Lệ Chỉ Bằng 1 Style Duy Nhất (Annotative) • AutoCAD Đầy Đủ • Tập 13
- Cách thêm Windows 10 PE vào Menu Boot khởi động (CỰC DỄ) | Add Windows 10 PE to Windows 10 Boot Menu