Today a smartphone codenamed RM-1090 from Microsoft has surfaced on China’s TENAA certification website with Microsoft branding on the front and back of the smartphone, replacing Nokia’s branding.This budget smartphone could be the first Microsoft Lumia Banded device. According to the listing, the smartphone has a 5-inch qHD (960 x 540 pixels) display, has a rear camera with LED flash and a front-facing camera. It has dual SIM support and packs a 1905 mAh battery. The dimensions of the smartphone is 140.2 x 72.45 x 9.32mm. Other specifications of the smartphone are not available yet.
Even though the smartphone has appeared in China, there might also be a global variant of the smartphone. The Nokia branding will also be replaced in the packing and box contents too. The RM-1090 smartphone, besides appearing in FCC documentation, was also spotted in AdDuplex China and Taiwan logs. Corroborating the bits of information mentioned in the FCC documents, AdDuplex hinted at the inclusion of a qHD (540×960 pixels) resolution screen on the Nokia RM-1090 smartphone. The handset is also tipped to feature dual-SIM support.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://hopdongtuonglai.com/tong-hop
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Kinh Nghiệm Chọn Mua Nhiệt Kế Điện Tử Loại Nào Tốt Cho Bé [Review 2019]
- Học Microsoft Excel, Tin học văn phòng Hàm Value,Hàm Vlookup
- Trùm mid bị tăng sức mạnh RAZ ép team bạn không được thở mùa 14 Liên quân mobile AOV
- ✔ Hướng Dẫn Dim & Text Nhiều Tỉ Lệ Chỉ Bằng 1 Style Duy Nhất (Annotative) • AutoCAD Đầy Đủ • Tập 13
- Cách thêm Windows 10 PE vào Menu Boot khởi động (CỰC DỄ) | Add Windows 10 PE to Windows 10 Boot Menu