With Modern Warfare’s standalone free-to-play game, Warzone, Activision is pushing deeper into the battle royale space, and the impact for Activision could be massive. Not only that, but if successful, Warzone could potentially impact and influence the entire video game industry.
In a new video, Eddie Makuch looks into how Activision is trying to have its cake and eat it too with Warzone. Activision will continue to release big new Call of Duty games that it charges $60 for every year, on top of making even more money from Warzone (and this is to say nothing of the huge amount of money that Call of Duty: Mobile brings in every month).
But some questions remain. If Warzone sparks fire and catches on, is Activision running the risk of cannibalizing future Call of Duty games? Will Warzone’s free-to-play label change how fans view the franchise? Will Activision release a new battle royale game for the franchise’s yearly instalments? Check out the full video above to learn more about the situation.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Toàn văn bài viết của Tổng Bí thư, Chủ tịch nước về công tác chuẩn bị nhân sự Đại hội XIII của Đảng
- Lee Yeon Hee's Sudden Cuteness [The Game: Towards Zero Ep 2]
- HOW TO : 50 SIMPLE DANCE MOVES TO USE IN A DANCE BATTLE (ASPECTZAVI VS DC PT 2)
- Puka ngỡ ngàng khi ca sĩ bí ẩn số 7 Midu xuất hiện với giọng hát cực ngọt | Ca Sĩ Bí Ẩn Mùa 4
- Hiệp Sĩ Hải bị Chém ĐT 0913630921 .0913785858 Hải